Viva Energy Australia’s Geelong Refinery Community Advisory Panel (CAP) is a key component of how we connect with the broader community, advising on social and environmental performance.
Members of the CAP have expertise in a range of areas including environment, health, education, human services, commerce and industry and they help monitor the refinery’s performance and provide advice on key strategic areas.
- Lou Brazier - Executive Officer, Northern Futures (CAP Chair)
- Geoff Gayner - Geelong Environment Council
- Julie Heath - Clinical Nurse Consultant, Infection Prevention Service McKellar Centre, Community and Mental Health, Barwon Health
- Liz Winning, community representative, Corio Norlane Development Advisory Board
- Dan Simmonds - Chair, Committee for Geelong
- Bill Mithen - CEO, Give Where You Live
- Matt Allsopp - Enterprise Manager, Smart Technologies, Gordon Institute of TAFE
- John Fitzgerald - Business Development Manager, Bendigo Bank
- Fred Clarke – Principal Northern Bay College p-12, Department of Education and Early Childhood Development, Barwon South Western Region
- Helen Hodgkins - Senior Environment Protection Officer, South West EPA
- Mark Yeates – Commercial Manager, Geelong Grammar School
- Jo Powell – External Communications & Social Investment Manager, Geelong Refinery
Writing to the CAP
Postal: Viva Energy Geelong Refinery, Refinery Rd, Corio, Victoria, 3214 Email: email@example.com
All relevant correspondence is forwarded to the CAP Chairman and dealt with at the following CAP meeting.
CAP Terms of Reference
The CAP Terms of Reference sets out objectives, purpose, membership, roles and responsibilities of advisory members and operational issues such as meeting process, frequency and documentation.
The Community Update provides an overview of events and activities happening at the Geelong Refinery. Read the latest community updates here.