Shell Card – the easy way to manage business fuel needs
Shell Card helps provide you with a secure and efficient way to buy quality fuels, access an extensive national service stations network and the option to use online tools that will help you manage your business.
Pricing tailored to support your specific refuelling needs, including up to 51 days interest free and no transaction fees.
- Cut out time-wasting claim procedures, such as reconciling months of credit card statements and receipts.
- Complete online fuel card management,
- Free access to Shell Card Online and reporting,
- Purchase controls and Smart Alerts available to enhance security.
- Single Shell Card tax invoice and statements provide effective and simple fuel card administration.
- Shell Card provides you with access to quality fuels and an extensive national service station network, consisting of Coles Express outlets, Shell branded service stations and strategically located unmanned Shell Diesel high flow truck stops.
- Shell fuels are backed by unique technological expertise and decades of research.
- Access to a range of quality fuels including Shell Diesel Extra, AdBlue, Shell V-Power, Shell Premium 98, regular Shell Unleaded, Shell V-Power Diesel and Diesel fuel.
Not currently a Shell Card member? Start experiencing the benefits. Apply here online.
Already a Shell Card member? Find out more about getting started in our Shell Card Welcome Pack (PDF 890.9KB).
Customer Service Centre - 13 16 18 | email@example.com
Shell trademarks used under licence